Welcome to my world

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Long Goodbye


Its like your a drug
Its like your a demon i cant face down
Its like im stuck, its like im running from you all the time
And i know i let you have all the power
Its like the only company i seek is misery all around
Its like your a leech, sucking the life from me
Its like i cant breathe, without you inside of me
And i realize im never gonna quit you over time
Its like i cant breathe, its like i cant see anything, nothing but you
Im addicted to you, its like i cant think, without you interupting me, in my thoughts, in my dreams, youve taken over me, its like im not me
Its like im lost
Its like im giving up slowly
Its like your a ghost that haunting me, leave me alone
And i know these voices in my head are mine alone
And i know ill never change my ways if i dont give you up now
Im hooked on you, i need a fix
I cant take it, just one more hit
I promise i can deal with it, ill handle it, quit it
Just one more time then thats it
Just a little bit more to get me through this.

This person was my the love of my life, i loved him with all my heart and soul and never asked him to be anything else, we had a fantastic relationship and something between us not everyone is as lucky to have we could of been so much more, it saddens me, that this same person broke my heart and left us with so many what if's.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I fall and fall for evermore,
    You'll never stop to think,
    That if you paused and turned around,
    You'd see me on the brink.

    I tried and tried to do whats right,
    You never helped me out,
    I could hear your whispering,
    You wouldn't hear my shout.

    Maybe if you'd looked at me,
    Looked into my eyes,
    You could have seen the torturing,
    Enflicted by the lies.

    If you had looked behind you,
    When i was falling down,
    And heard my screams of severed fears,
    You'd turn straight back around.

    I fell and fell for evermore,
    You never stopped to think,
    You never paused and turned and saw,
    Me falling from the brink.


    from a good friend of mine

    seems the right kinda thing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home