Welcome to my world

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Daisy's Christening 23 April



Today was Daisy special day and she looked absoluntley georgeous, she took it all her in her stride and even when the vicar wetted her head at the font she just puckered up and blew kisses at everyone lol!. Thats my girl!. It was a lovley day and great to see everyone including, Darren & Racheal with baby George, Keith & Lisa with baby Lucas. Daisy got some fab presents and the IN thing seem to be home made cards which Kerrie and Andi have proudly displayed in their home:). Daisy will always be special to me and i hope i will help her throughout her life as her god-mother i hope to do all the great duties like her 1st alcaholic drink and her telling me about her boyfriends lol!, and of course i will sneek her to a club at some point lmao!;0, goes without saying:D

xxx

1 Comments:

  • At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home