Welcome to my world

Monday, May 29, 2006

Well i have recenlty turned into the ''the puke monkey'', have no idea why LMAO!
I went over to my mates house and was munching on crisps as you do if you are a woman, and had to go home as i felt sick :(
Thing is i was sick the week before when i came home from Emily's house (im pretty sure she is Poisoning me) lol
Then few days later i wake up at like 2am and start puking all over the show (yes i know not a great subject to be reading), i couldnt quite make it in time to the bathroom so i ended up being sick all over my carpet lmao! gross or what! it actually look like cat sick :0
Anyway my dad comes up to see if im ok and he starts heaving when he sees the sick lmao bless him!, so i was left cleaning my sick off up the carpet, so far so good at the mo no more being sick but i will post if theres anymore sick episodes to speak of :D

4 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger barrack babe said…

    OK,since this last post i think i may have an intolerance to full fat milk as Emily only has that and i never have it seens she makes me sick everytime i come from her house ive pout it down to that LMAO!
    or shes poisening me ;0

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger barrack babe said…

    Well im still alive..so Emily either has given up trying to poison me or she doing it slowly;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home