Welcome to my world

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Hi-Di-Hi Campers







My little blond flatmate went off to Cardiff camping, rather her than me gimme a hotel any day of the week hate camping do not like ruffin it haha likes me comforts .with 2 girl pals!, before she went that week we spent alot of time playing jokes on one another, these are pictures of when i came home and didnt know where she was i knew she was in but couldnt see her LOL! all of a sudden i look down to find Charlie cacooned in her sleeping bag mumified completley PMSL all i could make out was these HUGE eyes peering at me was pretty funny!!!. Getting the damn thing back in its bag wasnt though jeez it took an age and was bloody hard!!!.
I have to add though on the practical jokes i think so far im out on top, after i creeped outside to the kitchen window, where i didnt know at the time Charlotte was cutting up mushrooms (GAG!) - i quietly lifted the net up and scremed at her she lifted off the floor whilst nearly cutting her hand off LMFAO!!! o my it was funny i was creasing up teeheee ;-).
Not much else to add, went to see Zoe today had a shandy dow the club lovely weather, hope it stays like this for a few weeks so i can have my long awaited party!
Had Darren & Nik stay over lastnight, we had a right laugh LOL. bless em

1 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Kaz said…

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!thats hilarous, especially creeping out to the kitchen window tee hee hee, you two crack me up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home