Welcome to my world

Monday, March 20, 2006

Maddie's Story

Been meaning to write this for a long time before i got my blog up and started.

My friend Kelly had been trying for a baby for a while and was getting upset as she wanst gettin pregnant?, anyway in Novemeber 2004, i had a dream Kelly was pregnant and it was such a vivid dream i woke that morning and had to tell her (know sounds silly). So i went into work and emailed Kelly about this dream!

I get home from work to Kelly calling me saying ''actually i am pregnant found out yesterday''!, think i was silent for a while with shock and so was she as i couldnt believe id dreamt she was pregnant the day she found out she was! scarryyyyyyyyyy.

And now Madelyn Findlay is 8 mths old and now my god daughter she is a real sweetie and i love her so much, and will always be there 4 her when ever she needs me!

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home