Welcome to my world

Monday, May 29, 2006

Eye popping stuff!

I went over to my good mate Karen's house, love to see her and little Caitlin too, so i catched up with her over a cuppa as she had been on a holiday for a week.

Anyway she says to me ill show you some holiday snaps they are on the pc, i was like ok that be nice. So i sit down and wait for Karen to show me the usual holiday snaps you get, like ones of the room, the bed, the view, you know the ones lol!

Then by accident Karen clicks on her PERSONAL FILE!!!, oh yeah you read that right, and me innocent barrackbabe gets an eyefull of Karen & Alans private stash of sexy pics my eyes popped out of their head LMFAO!, Karen died trying to hide her embaressment with laughter i was cracking up, of course while takin a small peek at them has to be done:D. But it was well funny.

And just for the record Karen you look great in that nurses outfit hun;) (im no muffy though, straight as a dye here) ;)

Anyway all is ok i can still look Karen and Alan in the eye, as i have copped an eyefull br while me and Kaz were on webcam but thats another story..............;-)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home