Welcome to my world

Monday, April 02, 2007

A blast from the past

Another night out with the girls from work, Sally, Trudy, Zoe, Lyn, Debs,Sharon and moi!
All met up at Weatherspoons dont like it there much as there is no tunes to dance to lol!
Had a really good night and for a change met some really great people in Chicagoes had a real laugh with a group of men from London and 2 other girls!, Zoe and me had a great time and got pretty drunk:D, we went to the bar and i bumped into a bloke who remembered me from Junior school :o (does this mean i look 10 at 29 or 29 at 10) LMFAO!, anyway i did remember him too we had a great time catching up and had a dance! ;) Zoe dragged me away and i never bumped into him again which was a shame but i had a bloody good time, 2 of my mates got chucked out for being to drunk lol! kinda strange since we were in a place that sold alcahol :/
Heres to more crackings nights like that one:D
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home