Welcome to my world

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Safari




Went into town with Zoe, wasnt really up for another night out!..but i am sooo glad i did haha! started off in Bakers and it was really quiet (was thinking dam im going home here!)
but thankfully it livened up, had a mixture of drink that night my bloody liver suffered hahaha, managed to neck Vodka, Sex on the Beech coctail, Screaming Orgasim cocktail, found Tequila Rose in the Rue Bar wohoooo, then loadsa Vodka mix things i was wankered!!!! LOL, ended up bumping into few ppl from work and we all headed to Chicagoes, pulled at least 3 men that i can remember hahah but alas i was a good girl:D, went home with a few numbers though lmao! - one of which was from a bloke i went to school with who we met in the taxi que, bless him he was so drunk and didnt beleive it was me Zoe had to tell him yes it really is Sonia hahaha (guessing i was rough at school) he said i went out with you:0 i replyed no way when... at Junior school he said lmao! what ever next! haha anyway he told me i had blossomed into a stunning lady, i said dont worry in the morning you wont remember me as ur pissed. Well i woke this morning to a text from him saying babes i just gotta say you have blossomed very well!!! LMFAO. ALso bumped into the doorman who keeps refusing me entry into Lloyds so me being me promptly went over to him and gave him what for hehe, he said oh thats my twin brother... hmmm what ever!!!! anyway he was quite sweet in the end so heres hoping i get in Lloyds hassel free haha!
Met some Scottish guy called Ian he was a good laugh kinda reminded me of someone famous but cant think who at the mo he was only 25 though haha toy boy!!!!
All in all a cracking night from the bits i remember my brain is a bit fuzzy today lol!
x



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home