Welcome to my world

Monday, August 13, 2007

House-sitting

I was house sitting for Zoe's house this weekend gone and her little dog Ellie who i LOVEEEEE she is sooo cute!!!. Anyway so Fri i finished work at 12 wohooooo, zoomed to her house walked the dog, bung on my bikini, and headed off inot the sunshine and spent the whole afternoon basking in the sun lol!, was so much fun Charlotte joined me to :-) was a great day and then Steveie boy was over in the evening ;-) for my entertainment you see teehee!!!

Really enjoyed my weekend there chilling and blasting mtv!, saw Kerrie on Sat night and we watched Dirty Dancing has to be done we are going to see it in the theatre in Novemeber so ya know we have to brush up on the songs ect lol, '' Know one puts my baby in the corner''!!! CHEESEEEEEEE!!!

Had Kelly's birthday BBQ on Sun which was really nice and good to see our crowd together xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home