Welcome to my world

Monday, September 03, 2007

I hate Moths




AHHHHHHHH, i keep getting in un-dated with moths in my bedroom and i bloody hate the things, why they pick on my window god only knows, hate creepy crawleys at the best of times, i flap around like some maniac! trying to find something i can grab it with, usually a babywipe as i have ran out of tissues hahahahah!.

Im scared ill have one in my room and it will fly in my mouth when i am sleeping...yes i know i have watched one to many horror movies lol!

And to top it off September is officially SPIDER month AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Now dont even get me started on spiders i am sooooooo scared of them! i ahte them so much they scare the crap out of me so if anyone has one of those beterware catalogues with those spider catcher things please order me one !

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Kaz said…

    arrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh spider month!!!!!NO!!!i cant take any more spiders!god they give me the creeps :-S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home