Welcome to my world

Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Cult


Karen asked me to go to a spiritualist church on Thurs eve haha!, all chanting and singing she told me!!! - i thought ok why not it's something different whats a bit of singing and praying between friends teeheee :-)
Anyway we got there met up with Karen's lovely cute cousins (all look like each other big time!), sat down, and before i knew it i was singing or trying as it were to sing a hymm ive never heard of before, swear it's one they had made up lol!, typical of Kaz and me we had some cold ridden woman singing LOUDLY behind us sniffing, coughing, spluttering yuk!!! hahaha, after we had to pray and have a minite silence for all the less fortunate (i prayed for lil Madelyn who has gone missing) the spiritualist man stood and started choosing people from the audience errrr ooooops meant crowd haha ;-) actually he was pretty good and got quite a few things correct with people, the only thing im sceptical of with these people is when they say they have that person's great great grand ma or gran pa, well when he's talking to a woman in her 50's its quite obvious her great great granparents will have passed? or is that just me?....
I did enjoy it though it was something really different and i would go again i think.
Cheers Kaz i will go again in September haha - that cat was weird wasnt it?!
xxx

1 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Kaz said…

    lmfao it was hilarious.still makes me giggle!i swear to god i saw the very same cat in tadley on friday night,it almost jumped in front of my car!so weird!can't wait for you to come along with me again,glad im not the only weirdo haha!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home