Welcome to my world

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The choir, meal and night out 07







13 Dec- Another year another xmas works meal LOL, this time it was at La Tascas, something different instead of xmas dinner. Was a really good evening boss brought the drinks shame i was driving but i thought id give my liver a rest haha!



Had an awesome interesting funny phone call this night, so spent good 45 min freezing outside haha!!! ;-)






Moving on.... Linda and me got roped into singing xmas carols in the chgapel at work :o, was innocently eating my lunch when thye chaplin approached us asking us to come along i thought it would be a laugh and quite xmasy thing to do till i get there and theres all of 3 fecking people in there LOL jeez it was soooo embarassing to say the least sang carolsd i didnt really know then i got to choose and sang away in a manger, i was miffed they didnt have little donkey!. Left after a few songs armed with a mince pie that got stuffed in my hand haha was amusing though, think i have done my deed for the xmas spirit.






Went out with Karen, Charl and Becky on Friday was a good laugh and was well up for a good ol boggie had a few shots of Corkys has to be done :-), here are some pics not many though i think i may have broked my camera:-( ??









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home