Welcome to my world

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

To start is to end

Kinda feel bit muh today? not sleeping well and feel crappy today
Day at work was ok
Gets a phone call that just upsets me, these are the times i wish i was a stronger person and did and do the things i want to instead of being weak and being trodden on!
I have no idea why these things have happend in my life at the mo, you would think it would make me a stronger a person yet i still feel weak?
Im waiting for the happy ending......................

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the happy ending is out there honey.

    or at thte very least a silver lining, to be honest i kinda feel the same way at the moment, just feel like i am treading water to try to keep my head above everything.

    you are a strong person i mean the things you have put up with and you are still out there battling, i look at life these days like a fight, every day you wake up and if at the end of the day you are still there, then you have won the battle. and every day is a new game

     

Post a Comment

<< Home