Welcome to my world

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Our Girlie night out

Well it had been a while but us girls got together and organised a night out on the town:)

I had Kelly and my god-daughter Maddie over the in the day which was excellant we sat in the garden chatting and playing as it was for a change a really lovley sunny day!

I got my glad rags on LOL!, painted my war paint on;) and headed over to Kerrie and Andys gaff for a glass of wine before we went, started off in the Bakers Arms Pub which was nice bumped into Alex who is a crazy MF!, good to see him though been a while and he always cracks me up, Viki met us for a drink aswell which was cool!, drank lots of voddy harayyyy for vodka met up with Nik, Em and Leanne in the Litten Tree for a few before heading off to the ''over the hill'' drinking place Chicagoes got there drank more got bloody drunk and danced the night away:D

Woke up with my mouth as dry as Ghandies flip flip (nicked quote;)
So just chilling today and pigging out LMAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home