Welcome to my world

Sunday, January 21, 2007

My bad hair day - courtesy of Emily



So Thurs night usual thing over Emilys house for a girlie catch-up, she calls me up saying can she curl my hair, sure i said i dont mind trying something new. Emily had just learnt how to curl with GHD'S pretty cool i thought.

Well what can i say after she had finished i looked in the mirror and thought hmmm doesnt really suit me but the curls are nice, didnt matter as it was late and i was only going home anyway.

The next morning i wake up tired as uaual shot from a cannon type feeling walks to bathroom takes a peek in the mirror and opened mouthed thought ''dear GOD what am i supose to do with that, id gone to sleep looking like Medusa and woke up looking like Leo Sayer'' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!, needless to say i tried to make it look at least presentable to go to work, but ended up going like a cross between carrying a pineapple on my head and Pebbles from the Flintstones LMAO!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home