Welcome to my world

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years Eve Party 2006


So this year for me was a little different , im usually partying with my friends. But this year i managed to wangle into a Cannons New Years party with my mate Tracey from work.
So i put me little black dress on and my war paint LOL! and some heels and trotted off to Cannons.
I had a bloody great night and after drinking copious amounts of alcahol which included, Vodka, Tia Maria, Baileys, Bicardi, Brandy, and some shots i sneeked in my handbag (always a winner) ;-) i was amazingly still able to stand haha!
which is proof in the picture i posted of us totally wasted (look good huh) LMAO!!!
Met some wicked people there, and defo would go there again as it was a blast free drinks all night i mean come on!!!

2006 had huge lows and huge highs for me:)

Happy New Year everybody, heres hoping 2007 will be luck, peace and happiness for us all:D

Love

Sonia
xxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Kaz said…

    LoL sounded like a lot of fun! P.s you look great!xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home