Welcome to my world

Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Rath of the kebab




Sat night, i went over Emily's house for a a night in of drinking, chaep night had the voddy already and the coke bullseye!!!
After picking Mikey up from the middle of no-where in Kingsclere? - we head back and the boys go off ice-skating!
Emily and me decided we need to eat and fancied a mix kebab YUMMIEEEE i thought, that'l soak the huge amount of alcahol im going to put in my body LOL, so we order and stuff our kebabs, we got bloody wasted on vodka and black cherry diet coke!, it was a good night and by 1am decided not a good plan to call my dad for a lift, so called a cab.
Got home totally drunk, numb, all singing and dancing LMAO! , managed to stumble up my stairs stripped off and floped on my ever so welcoming bed, BUT then the rollercoster ride starts, you know the one, your heads spinning and you cant get to sleep because of it LOL!. Usually this dont bother me and always manage to go to sleep, but this rollercoster was the fasted id ever been on HAHA no joke my head was spinning so bloody fast i kept waking up with a jolt it was horrible, in the end i felt so bad and felt sick and proceeded to projectile vomit all over the bedroom , im never sick so i didnt have time to make it to the loo!!!!, this kebab defo didnt like me and my tummy didint like the kebab man i was ill, i even had kebab chunks coming out my nose HAHAA gross i know and far to much info, but it was coming up whole sheesh never been like this before no matter how wasted i am, i think i had a dodgy kebab, only had like 3 hours kip feel bloody aweful today, went to town with Charlie, pretty sure i was still pissed, as i kept feeling dizzy, she even took me in my fav haunt Ann Summers haha and couldnt face that either, so i defo wasnt myself;)
Good lord, im sooooo not having a kebab for a very long time, after having to clean it up from the various places it had hit in my room!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home