Welcome to my world

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Newbury



Cracking night in Newbury been a long time since ive been pubbing it there, Charlotte's bf gave us a lift there n back very handy:D. Went to Chicagoes which is 100 times better than the Basingstoke one very posh, had a good ol boogie on the dancefloor and couldnt stop laughing at a group of blokes who thought they could shake their thang well lmao hahahaha sooooooo couldnt!!!, went to Liquids where some random bloke wanted to take a pic of us with him so we did as Charlotte asked me ''why sonia, do you always do such random things'' hahahhaha! - no doubt that pic is on the net some where?!! teehee
Had a really good time all 3 of us been awhile since me Charlotte and Becky went out and it was fun, met a guy at the kebab van (of al places soo classy), he reminded me of PA awww i miss him ol Peter Andre he of course as all foreign men seem to liked my name kept shouting Sonia!!! lovely name hahaha, and telling me he's single, but i was far to tired by now for a bit if foreign sausage lmfao!! but he was cute:D XXX








1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home