Welcome to my world

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Hampshire Clinic

Well had my appt at the posh Hampshire Clinic, went with my mate Charlotte. Was quite amusing sitting in the waiting area with 1 woman to the left of me who obviously had an eye life! and 1 girl to the right of me going in to have a boob job (not something ill ever have to have done) LMAO!
Anyway went in saw Mr Crawford, he was nice pass me his card and said he could sort my moles out for me at the grand old cost of £704, i nearly fainted when i saw that price!
But i think i will be going ahead with it so ill post a before and after picture of myself :D

Oh and just for the record if he stuffs it up its ok as hes a cosmetics, plastics and reconstruction Surgeon, always help LOL!

I have funny memories of the Hampshire Clinic none i can post:P, but i can never go there without a smile on my face tee hee tee hee!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home