Welcome to my world

Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Friendship poems


A friend is someone we turn towhen our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasurefor our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live ina better and happier place.

A Poem For My Special Friend

You are friendly, kind and caringSensitive,
loyal and understandingHumorous, fun, secure and true
Always there... yes that's you.
Special, accepting, exciting and wise
Truthful and helpful, with honest blue eyes
Confiding, forgiving, cheerful and bright
Yes that's you... not one bit of spite.
You're one of a kind, different from othersGenerous, charming, but not one that smothers
Optimistic, thoughtful, happy and game
But not just another... in the long chain.
Appreciative, warm and precious like gold
Our friendship won't tarnish or ever grow old
You'll always be there, I know that is trueI'll always be here... always for you

Think this sums up how i feel :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When I'm with you,
    eternity is a step away,
    my love continues to grow,
    with each passing day.

    This treasure of love,
    I cherish within my soul,
    how much I love you,
    you'll never really know.

    You bring a joy to my heart,
    I've never felt before,
    with each touch of your heart,
    I love you more and more.

    Whenever we say goodbye,
    whenever we part,
    know I hold you dearly,
    deep inside my heart.

    So these seven words,
    I pray you hold true,
    "Forever and Always,
    I Will Love You."

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey hunny bunch

    thats a really sweet poem

    xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home