Welcome to my world

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sweet Like Honey


Well alas its June time and for me it means the start of my hayfever, its a real bind and does spoil the summers for me as its totally miserable wakin up in the mornings with sore eyes and sneezing all the time. But this year i have been told to try ''local honey'', so my boss at work knows a local bee-keeper in Basingstoke (always handy) and she got me a jar of Basingstoke honey, now im no lover of honey myself so wasnt looking forward to the prospect of having to take a teaspoon of this stuff every morning!!!- anyway its actually really yummy honey so im takin it every morning.

So ill let you know if this stuff works or not heres hopeing!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger barrack babe said…

    OK thought id update you on whether this 'local honey' was working for my hayfever.....
    well amazeing enough it IS working i have had no symptoms of hayfever since taking it:o - i am quite chuffed so any1 suffering with hayfever DONT get yourself some local honey and try it beleive me coz it has worked foe me:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home