Welcome to my world

Monday, October 09, 2006

Alice has arrived!!!


I got home on Tues, to find my mum had signed for my post! LOL! yep and it turned out this box was my outfit!. Couldnt wait to try it on mostly because i was worried i wouldnt fit into it as i could only order a standard size 12 :-o , but it does fit (huge sigh of releif - bring on those salads) and i think its wicked, comes complete with white stockings and a little white satin apron which is sweet!, my mum couldnt stop laughing as i was trying it on, needless to say i had forgotten to tell her that this was for Emily's hen night so she was probably wondering why the hell her virginal daughter was prancing around the room in an Alice outfit LMFAO!. ;-)

So all i need now is black shoes and ribbon for my complete outfit harayyyyy!!!


Lottie also has her outfit and went on webcam to show me here is a pic of her Bo Beep;



The hilarious thing with this costume is the bonnet Lottie left this lil treat till last when she put it on i could stop howling LOL!, its exactly like a shoer cap!!!! so funny and she so has to wear that its the law;)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pfffff the more i look at the hat the more umlikely i am to wear it its rridiculus!!

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Kaz said…

    lmfao!lol can't wait to see everyone in their outfits!Gonna be such a laugh! xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home