Welcome to my world

Friday, October 20, 2006

Dear Tooth-Fairy


OK, so i have these 2 wisdom teeth and OMFG!!! they are giving me so much jip!!!:(
Been to the dentist but of course as always the day i went there they wernt hurting at all grrrrr:/, so he couldnt do much apart from say if i am in pain in 2 weeks time to go back there yeah right..... more money i scream to myself!. He apparently isnt willing to take these wisdom teeth out yet as they havnt come through properly so basically it would mean having to the cut the gum on both sides:0 and get them out that way which is alot of work (no shit), needless to say i totally agreed with the whole 'not taking them out just yet lark) LOL! - fuck that for a game of Barbie shags Ken. I have told my dentist that if i have to have these wisdom teeth out i want to be knocked the fuck out (well didnt say the word fuck obviously) :P but he was cool as i work up la hopital he can just refer me there to the DTC(Kaz, Lottie knows what that means).
So heres hoping this bonjela i have brought helps me through it has so far Mr Nurofen also is helping too:) LMAO! thank the lord for bonjela now i see why little babies cry so much when teething i was knawing on a crusty roll the over day, dam it hurt but at the same time releived the pain hahahaha!

So if anybody sees the tooth-fairy pleaseeeeeee send the bitch my way

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home