Welcome to my world

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Tarts & Vicars Party


Wohoooo, my cousin is having another one of his fancy dress parties (well he is a fairy) anywayyyy this time the theme is Tarts & Vicars, so me being me thought i would go as a nun seens im the angelic type:D - and as i said to Charlotte ''im the only angel in the village'' lmao!
Let me know what you think of this outfit or let me know if you find a better outfit i could go in....
The party isnt till a few months away so i still have time to starve myself and slim down into it LOL!
Andrew is also getting married in October to his partner Dushquan really happy for them and pleased that now gay couples can get hitched, although i think if i turn up in this get up id get thrown out haha!
hmmm .... then again maybe not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home