Welcome to my world

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Packing Up To Go! - 3 days ...


Well as you know im off moving to Tadders finally my freedom wohoooo, no more nights of biting the pillow i can screammmmm LMAO!!! - got home today and my bed has been taken apart for removal, and oh my Jesus Christ!! i cant move in here taken me 3 hours of cleaning, hoovering and basically sifting through years of crap i occupied underneth my bed hahaha, so now im sleeping like the japenese on the floor on my mattress hehehhe all i need now is a torch to read my book at night:P. All pretty much done part from a few last bit them i is all set to go!, cant wait getting quite excited now gonna be a bit hectic this wend i think:D
And to top it off i found a Mexican Tequila drinking game its a good job Charlie has some Tequila Rose ;-) lol
xxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Kaz said…

    ok well i have no idea what that comment says LOL but anyway, i can't wait to see yours n lotties flat!yay!shame ur not within staggering distance from B'stoke town centre heehee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home