Welcome to my world

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Update - what i have been up to


So what have i been up to... i have finally moved now into my flat in Maple Grove, move went ok hectic as you might expect but a huge thanx and smooches to everyone who helped:-), big up to Jay and T they were very helpful on the putting together of my bed haha, although Jay i think it was to wind Dirk up ;-) LOL!!!, all settled now and Charlie and me feel so at home already, only been 2 weeks but we really love our place and has a nice big garden out the back that we have already planned to take over:P teeheee
Had some nice evenings there together sipping on Champagne (of course) and Charlie's dad has been a star sorting out all the electrical things!
Have not missed being at home one little bit just liking having my own space thats for sure. 4 days in and i had already christened the place LMAO, well what do you expect this is me after all: D
I am planing a party to celebrate once the weather has decided to realise that yes it is summer!!!! so when it gets a bit hotter i will be inviting all my friends over for a get together at some point:) love you all
Suppose i have to add my embarassing moment there, well Charlie was out so i thought id have a shower do the washing up and watcha DVD, anyway had me shower was in middle of washing up when Ms Church came in we started chatting away then after around 5 mins i turn around and Charlie is wetting her self laughing uncontrolablebly - she could'nt quite get out what it was so i was looking all bewildered till she managded to squeeze the words ur mascara is an inch think smudge under ya eyes LMAO!!! - we couldnt stop howling and we still chuckle about it now TRUST MOI! - Alice Cooper aint got nout on this chick when it comes to the Krohl pencil eyeliner LOL!
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home